HENRY FORD HEALTH SYSTEM - ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER RECRUITER
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of recruitment and staffing for APPs in the system to include (but not limited to):
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Consults with hiring managers on their staffing needs.
- Develops and executes the appropriate talent search plan through print media, the Internet, agencies, schools, community and professional organizations, recruiting events, referrals, and direct mail campaigns.
- Conducts pre-screening and qualifying of candidates, processes internal and external applications for employment, coordinates and conducts interviews, performs reference checks, coordinates and extends employment offers and arranges for new hire orientation.
- Creates and maintains appropriate selection documentation and recruiting metrics.
- Supports retention-related initiatives such as the APP Council as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree with a business, human resources, or healthcare-related focus required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in areas such as healthcare recruiting or medical staffing required.
- Knowledge of human resources practice and procedure, strong business management and customer service skills essential.
- APP recruitment experience highly preferred.
Scott Johnson, Manager
Henry Ford Medical Group
Physician & Advanced Practice Provider Recruitment